OUR TOP VARIETY GLOBALLY!
Bellini potato seed which contains a great number of long oval tuber, is considered prevalent by manufacturers and is being cultivated in many mediterranean countries.
- Fresh market
- Maturity: Medium early
- Very high yield
- Long oval tubers
- very uniform sorting
- Light yellow colour of skin and flesh
- Dry matter content: 20,7%
- Cooking type: B
- Resistant to potato cyst nematodes, Ro1,4
- Resistent to wart disease, race 1
- Slightly susceptible to leaf blight, little susceptible to tuber blight
Available in 25 kg net bag.
Please also see our presentation with other varietes.